Monday, September 15, 2008

after the storm.

Well today was just a blahhh day. The infamous hurricane Ike made land Friday night/Saturday morning. I was at my aunt's house and the light just went out. People, I've never been through a hurricane and I never again want to experience it. We came home around 2 pm on Saturday and our house was in tact. I was so thankful. the power was out though but it came back that night at 10pm. Nothing is open with the exceptions of a Walgreens & Kroger. Everything else, dead. What an experience for Houston, Tx & it surrounding towns. I thank God everything went well for us, & pray for the less fortunate.

<3


The sky 5 hrs. before Ike


My nephew outside. This is NOT photoshopped. The sky was sooo gorgeous before the storm.


My family on the trampaline waiting for Ike.


The gloomy sky.


Damage is done. Our neighborhood.


Hanging street lights.

No comments: